Unlock Code Entry Instructions
Please note, this page provides instructions on how to enter your radio unlock code, if you do not already have your unlock code to hand, enter your serial here to recover it before proceeding with these instructions.
How to enter your unlock code
Entering your radio unlock code is simple, just follow the instructions below!
- Check the word “Code” appears on screen, if not press the middle button until it appears.
- Keep pressing “1” until the first digit of the unlock code is correct.
- Keep pressing “2” until the second digit of the unlock code is correct.
- Keep pressing “3” until the third digit of the unlock code is correct.
- Keep pressing “4” until the fourth digit of the unlock code is correct.
- Double check you entered the correct unlock code and then press “5”.
- Your radio should be unlocked, if not please read further instructions below.
Radio is displaying “LOCKED”
If your radio is showing “LOCKED” on the display, then this means you entered your unlock code incorrectly 10 times, when this happens you can attempt a reset by following the instructions below.
- Turn your radio off
- Hold down the number 6 button
- Turn your radio back on
- Keep holding 6 for 10 seconds
If the above steps do not work, then please try again one more time. If the above steps still fail then it may mean your radio is permanently locked, in this case you need to either visit a dealership or buy a new radio.
Radio is displaying “WAIT”
If your radio is displaying “WAIT” then this is because you entered a wrong unlock code. When this happens, you will have to wait 30 seconds before you can enter your unlock code again.
Please be careful not to enter your code wrong too many times as your unit may become permanently locked.